Warranty and Terms
Overhauled metal clock movements are warranted to perform
for a period of one year from date of completion of work without defects
of material or workmanship with the following exceptions:
- Breakage of any springs, weight cables or chains, and damage caused
- Evidence of tampering or alteration to the work performed by Prestige
Partial repairs are warranted for one year only to the extent
of the work performed. Exceptions above apply.
No performance or durability warranty is made for wooden
clock movements or parts.
Service charges for unauthorized repairs will not be paid
by Prestige Clock Repair. Prestige Clock Repair cannot be held liable
for damages not directly connected to the work it performs.
- Anyone submitting a clock to Prestige Clock Repair alleges to be the
owner or authorized agent of the owner of the clock and releases Prestige
Clock Repair from any liability for said clock except as agreed by these
- Cost estimates are good faith estimates based on initial examination
of the clock upon receipt, and Prestige's standard pricing for typical
services. If additional work is required which would add 15% or more
to the original estimate, Prestige Clock Repair will obtain approval
for the additional charges before the work is done.
- Delivery estimates are good-faith estimates based on the lead times
in the shop at the time the work is submitted. Prestige Clock Repair
cannot be responsible for unforeseen delays. A 50% rush charge may be
applied to work needed sooner than the standard turnaround quoted at
the time of submission.
- Unless previous arrangements are made, full payment is due upon completion
of work. The clock may be retained by Prestige Clock Repair pending
- Clocks which remain unclaimed longer than 30 days past the notification
of completion of work are subject to storage fees. These fees are: Mantel
or shelf clocks -- $6.00 per month or any portion of a month; Wall and
grandfather clocks -- $10 per month or any portion of a month.
- Pursuant to California law, in the event any charges remain unpaid
1 year following the completion of the work, Prestige Clock Repair may,
but is not obligated to, sell the clock at public or private sale.
- In the even of non-payment, the customer shall be responsible for
all costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
- Prestige Clock Repair nor its agents accept any liability for loss
or damage to the receipted clock or articles resulting from shipment,
transportation, fire, theft, or any other cause beyond its control.
In no event will Prestige Clock Repair's liability exceed the current
replacement value of the item.
Prestige Clock Repair
Bluff Heights (near 4th and Junipero)
Long Beach, CA 90814
Open by appointment only, Tuesday through Saturday.
Please call to arrange your appointment. Exact address
and directions will be provided during the appointment process.
Contact us via email
DON'T LIVE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA?
Check our recommendations here.